Saturday, January 27, 2007

Joseph's trials

as i read through the life of Joseph i was reminded of my own life. i have had a dream for my future that i was planning on since i was young. when i graduated i planned on accomplishing this dream. the rug was pulled out from under my feet. it was very hard for me to take, but i eventually got on with my life and forgot about my dream. then God told me to embrace the dreams of my youth. i started to dream the same dream again. i was standing on the dream, and knew that God would bring it to pass. at this time it looked to me that the dream was going to happen. then, the rug was pulled out from under me again. i was devastate again. i am not back up on my feet. i do believe that God will bring the dream to pass, but this time i am standing on God and not the dream. i trust that He will make it happen, but i do not know how or the time it will happen.

God is faithful to bring his work to pass in my life.

No comments: